Table of contents

As I am working on the table of contents I think I have the final layout




I just need to roam with the photo with my original photo that I have yet to take. I want to use the same idea but I need to find products that I can take the label off of or make fake labels with. On top of that I am going to use one of the products to create and ad that goes on the second page of the table of contents. I also have an idea for the ad, one I have already produced but I am not sure if I want to use it



This is the ad I created. I like it because I think it looks really nice but I don't want to make it confusing because Annie is the one doing the the copy about fitness altough overall idea is about betting your self so I guess it wouldn't really matter either way. I got some inspiration for this while looking through some old magazines at my house. I am going to generate the other ad something this week when I am working on the picture for the table of contents and See if I like it better. Tune in tomorrow  for someone progress! Xoxoxo





Comments

Popular Posts