The big day!

Today we did the photo shoot and I'm really excited to see how the photos are going to turn out once I put them on the computer.we had such a fun time doing the shoot and I'm happy that my dad was able to guide us in the right direction. I am going to attach some of the behind the scene videos of the shoot!


We used a light that I borrowed from my dad to create a softer look to illuminate the skin. During the shoot Annie and agreed on everything and it went very smoothly. I was so happy that we previously had the makeup and outfit try-ons so we knew what we wanted and did t have to waste time going back and fourth. I did the makeup using the looks I posted previously to create that natural feel. I am really happy with the way everything was going and I can already tell I got a few really good shots. Additionally, while doing the shoot I was gaining some inspiration and decided to take a step by step photo of my model properly applying mosturizer. This method was learned by attending a Mary Kay facial tutorial. I think this will add a nice touch to my two page spread.

Comments

Popular Posts