A slight set back

Hey all! Today Annie and I were supposed to have our photo shoot for our cover but we had a little incident and I got delayed. We are planning on doing it sometime this week. I want to post some of the behind the scene shots of the shoot to illustrate our use of lighting and technique. We want to use a natural up lighting and my father is a photographer so he has the perfect instruments needed to achieve this. I am a little frustrated about the delay but it was neither of our faults so were together on this. We wanted to have the pictures so we could start the layout of our spread and cover. Annie and I also are palling on doing mini makeup tryouts before our shoots to make sure we have the perfect look. I am going to use lot of natural shimmer and glow on her face to highlight her skins flawlessness which is what we are trying to achieve. Also on that day we want to do a little fitting/trying on session to insure our model has the perfect outfit to contrast with the background. I searched for some covers that would be similar to our idea and nothing seemed quite the same so I am happy our cover will bring a new idea or spark to the media. Tomorrow in class Annie and I are going to work on some topic ideas for the text in our magazine! Cant wait to fill you in with our ideas! Part of the reason we are going for this look is due to the new fresh face trend supported by many make up companies including Sephora. Sephora as well as some other companies are promoting the products separately that help achieve this look.

Comments

Popular Posts