Critiques!

On Friday, during class, we were divided into groups to present our project progress and ideas with memebers of our class working on different magazines or film openings. We all shared our ideas and any visuals what we had to present and critique each other's projects. My friend, Sandra loved our ideas and gave me feedback about my ideas for article titles in our table of contents. Since Annie and I are going for a theme of bettering oneself ( not only in a physical way) she had the idea for us to include more articles about stress reduction practices and happieness to convey that idea. This helped Annie and I guide our thoughts in the right direction. The feedback I got back from the other members of my grouping were all positive and encouraging. They appreciated the wide range of topics considered because they catered to the conventions of a lifestyle magazine but with a little twist. They also admired the fact that although our topics were so different they both fell under the same umbrella relating our issues. It was really reassuring getting this feedback because it gave us the confidence we needed to continue this magazine to be the best we could make it! We also felt comfort in the idea that most of our group members were at about the same point in the project as we were so we know we are in the right track & not behind. My next post will probably include some of the raw photos of shoot  and our table of content titles! Good stuff coming!

Comments

Popular Posts