Welcome!!

Today is the first day my partner and I have started our project! We are super excited and we have so many ideas that it is hard for us to condense them into a single topic. We decided on the genre health and lifestyle because we both are very interested in this genre. Today we also decided on our title, "Better You" because it has two layers of meaning that we hope our audience will understand. Our subject matter for this magazine will involve tips and tricks to help individuals, specifically young woman, better themselves, physically and emotionally. I believe this is a really original idea and I know I would defiantly check out at my local supermarket with this issue in my hand. We also based out title on our target audience, young woman. All individuals are looking to better themselves but generally young woman are the most avid in keeping up with the latest health and beauty trends. This subject has a wide range of idea that can be presented without becoming repetitive, which is another reason we chose this to be our magazine! 

Comments

Popular Posts