Cover fun



This past few days Annie and I were trying to figure out what we wanted for our magazine covers. To go along with the theme we want to do something with simple colors but a larger impact. We are thinking about playing around with black backdrops and white colors and visa versa. For my copy we were thinking of doing a close up of a girl with the plain backdrop. We want to give her a natural glow using nude and glowing colors on her face to give a fresh look. To enhance that fresh look we want to use uplighting to illuminate her natural beauty. We haven't figured out who we want for our model yet but we have a few people on our minds. All of them have a sort of natural beauty that we want to underscore in our magazine. Also, we think that a confident and beautiful young woman will be strong in helping us achieve our target audience. For Annie's cover we want to do something a little more dramatic. We were thinking of doing long shot of a model wearing an all white work out outfit with natural makeup and a pony tail to capture the workout vibe. We believe that an all white outfit will bring out the natural beauty of the models body while conveying her with tones of innocence and beauty (hints the white). For this cover we have already decided our model, Hailey Yaffa. She is one of our good friends who has a naturally fit body and a natural beauty as well. These ideas are not finalized but are well thought through!

I was very inspired by this photo which was posted by my friend Carli Udine. I might use her as my model but due to her busy schedule I do not want to make up my mind just yet. I was inspired by the clean look and the natural colors. I think I am going to do somehing similar for my cover.

This is Hailey Yaffa which is Annie's model. This is what inspired us to choose Hailey because of her ntaural beauty which is illustrated in this photo.

Comments

Popular Posts