Layout inspo

Yesterday, I began messing around with layouts trying to get inspired for our magazine. I saw some stylistic layouts that inspired me due to there clean yet artistic and new design. I believe that this style of layout will be best in attracting our target audience because it is original and modern which is exactly the new "in. We are having a hard time deciding cover picture due to its extreme importance on the overall product and marketing. We have some ideas but none quite good enough for us yet! I was thinking about doing something with a plain background to point out the natural beauty of our model. I think we have got a lot done in the last few days and I cant wait to continue finishing and perfecting our project. We are using Joomag to create out magazines and also to get some inspiration. On the website, there are many layout ideas that helped us realize the direction we wanted to go in. We were inspired most by the ones with a solid structure but simplistic colors and layouts. I hope all of our ideas will work together to create the magazine we have in mind.

Comments

Popular Posts