Schedule

As the date is coming up Annie and I have to start putting all of our ideas and paper scraps into the real deal. With this in mind I have created a schedule for us to follow to make sure everything is completed in time. 
We have set up everything to make sure these dates work for everyone. I can't wait to put our ideas into real life because we have so many ideas and thoughts it has been so hard for us to contain them into some big so small. I have yet to find out the exact thing I want to write about for my two page spread but I have some ideas that I have not yet created into hooking titles. The ideas are as follow: Nightly routine gone wrong ( would include important skin care elements most people over look.), a review of multiple moisturizers ( ratings and reasons included), make up that is actually good for your face (would include scientific reasoning). I think with all of these we would be going in the right direction for our target audience. Xoxox! 

Comments

Popular Posts