Finalize

Hey all! So this week I made some really good progress on my magazine. I completed the two page spread and the Ad. I realized though that Annie and my table of contents were to different so I changed mine up. We got inspired by the table of contents ideas on canva. We kept the idea of it being clean and neat with pops of color. Like my two page spread our table of contents is very symmetrical. I think that the symmetry makes the magazine look really professional and achieve the clean look. We also changed all of our fonts for the table of contents, cover made and spread so that our issues would be similar. Choosing the fonts was hard because we both had different ideas but we ended up compromising and I think we are both really happy with the turn out.
I also wanted to chnage the picture idea. I originally had it be cosmetics on a white background but I realizes thta only enforced the idea of what ym two page spread was about, not the magazine as a whole. This picture of Cali works better I think. It illustrates a naturally beautiful woman which is what Better You is all about.

 Due to the completion of my magazine I have started writing by. A script for my CCR. Stay tuned for more!! Xoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts